Pairs players according to various sets of rules such as round robin, teams-round robin, Swiss rounds or teams-Swiss rounds. The tool supports as many as 1,500 participants and up to 150 rounds, is capable of processing multiple tournaments at the same time and works in multiple languages including English, French, German and Spanish.
The program Swiss-Manager is an administration- and pairing program for chess-tournaments (round robin, team-round robin, swiss-system, team swiss-system tournaments).
An overview of important functions:
- Fide approved
- Simple handling
- Languages: German / English / Spanish / Slovenian / French / Turkish / Czech / Serbian / Polish / Croatian.
- Swiss system: up to 1200 participants and 46 rounds.
- Round robins: up to 150 rounds
- Team round robins: up to 1200 participants and 23 rounds.
- Team-Swiss system: up to 1200 participants, 150 teams and 23 rounds.
- Supports Unicode (i.e. Japanese)
- Simple player input with Fide-ratinglist and national rating list.
- Rapid and reliable pairing (mostly only few seconds).
- Processing simultaneous several tournaments.
- Convenient and rapid result input.
- Information, lists of all rounds can outputed any time.
- Output of all lists on screen, printer or text-, HTML- or Excel-file.
- Successful program application since 1986 during big national and international chess events.
- Estimated 40.000 tournaments were handled successfully. Nearly 20.000 tournaments are online available in the
- Tournament-database of chess-results!
- References: Customers from more than 110 federations..
- Simple publishing of tournaments at the international chess-tournament-result-server:
- http://chess-results.com, a very fast and reliable platform free to use for all chess friends.
- Operating system Windows XP and newer.
- Regular program- and rating-lists update.